现在的位置: 首页 > 综合 > 正文

Interview English(series1)

2013年02月08日 ⁄ 综合 ⁄ 共 6212字 ⁄ 字号 评论关闭

Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it.

(你能在两分钟內自我推荐吗?大胆试试吧!)

A: With my qualifications and
experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any
project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical
and interpersonal skills.

(依我的资格和经验,我觉得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。)

 


Q: Give me a summary of your current job description.

(对你目前的工作,能否做个概括的说明。)

A:I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support.

(我干了五年的电脑程序员。具体地说,我做系统分析,解决问题以及软件供应方面的支持。)


 

Q:Why did you leave your last job?

(你为什么离职呢?)

 A:Well,I am hoping to get an offer of a better position.If opportunity knocks,I will take it.

(我希望能获得一份更好的工作,如果机会来临,我会抓住.)

A:I feel I have reached the glass ceiling in my current job. / I feel there is no opportunity for advancement.

(我觉得目前的工作,已经达到顶峰,即沒有升迁机会。)


 

Q:How do you rate yourself as a professional?

(你如何评估自己是位专业人员呢?)

A:With my strong academic background,I am capable and competent.

(凭借我良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的工作,而且我认为自己很有竞争力.)


 

Q:How do you rate yourself as a professional?

(你如何评估自己是位专业人员呢?)

A:With my strong academic background,I am capable and competent.

(凭借我良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的工作,而且我认为自己很有竞争力.)

A:With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well.

(依我的教学经验,我相信能与学生相处的很好。)


 

Q: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization?

(你对目前/从前的工作单位有何贡献?)

A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position.

(我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在这份工作上。)


 

Q:What do you think you are worth to us?

(你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?)

A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future.

(我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。)


 

Q:What make you think you would be a success in this position?

(你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?)

A:My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful.

(我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。)


 

Q:Are you a multi-tasked individual?

(你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗?)or

Do you work well under stress or pressure?

(你能承受工作上的压力吗?)

A:Yes, I think so.

A:The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well.

(这种特点就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。)


 

Q:What is your strongest trait(s)?

(你个性上最大的特点是什么?)

A:Helpfulness and caring.

(乐于助人和关心他人。)

A:Adaptability and sense of humor.

(适应能力和幽默感。)

A:Cheerfulness and friendliness.

(乐观和友爱。)


 

Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?

(你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?)

A: (pause a few seconds)

(稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。)

They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends.

(他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力,负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。)

A:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person.

(他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。)


 

Q:What personality traits do you admire?

(你欣赏哪种性格的人?)

A: (I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going.

(诚实、不死板而且容易相处的人。)

A: (I like) people who possess the can do spirit.

(有实际行动的人。)


Q:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?

(作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?)

A:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership.

(我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政工作的主要目标。)

A:I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy.

(我以开放式的政策,改进我的行政管理方式。)


 

Q:How do you normally handle criticism?

(你通常如何处理別人的批评?)

A:Silence is golden. Just don't say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism.

(沈默是金。不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评。)

A:When we cool off, we will discuss it later.

(我会等大家冷靜下来再讨论。)


 

Q: What do you find frustrating in a work situation?

(在工作中,什么事令你不高兴?)

A: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated.

(胸襟狭窄的人,有时使我泄气。)

A:Minds that are not receptive to new ideas.

(不能接受新思想的那些取。)


 

Q:How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work?

(你如何处理与同事在工作中的意见不和?)

A:I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across.

(我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使对方了解我的观点。)


 

Q:How do you handle your failure?

(你怎样对待自己的失敗?)

A: None of us was born perfect. I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake.

(我们大家生来都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二个机会改正我的错误。)


 

Q:What provide you with a sense of accomplishment.

(什么会让你有成就感?)

A:Doing my best job for your company.

(为贵公司竭力效劳。)

A:Finishing a project to the best of my ability.

(尽我所能,完成一个项目。)


 

Q:If you had a lot of money to donate, where would you donate it to?Why?

(假如你有很多钱可以捐赠,你会捐给什么单位?为什么?)

A:I would donate it to the medical research because I want to do something to help others.

(我会捐给医药研究,因为我要为他人做点事。)

A:I prefer to donate it to educational institutions.

(我乐意捐给教育机构。)


 

Q:What is most important in your life right now?

(眼下你生活中最重要的是什么?)

A:To get a job in my field is most important to me.

(对我来说,能在这个领域找到工作是最重要的。)

A:To secure employment hopefully with your company.

(希望能在贵公司任职对我来说最重要。)


 

Q:What current issues concern you the most?

(目前什么事是你最关心的?)

A:The general state of our economy and the impact of China' entry to WTO on our industry.

(目前中国经济的总体情況以及中国入世对我们行业的影响。)


 

Q: How long would you like to stay with this company?

(你会在本公司服务多久呢?)

A: I will stay as long as I can continue to learn and to grow in my field.

(只要我能在我的行业力继续学习和长进,我就会留在这里。)


 

Q:Could you project what you would like to be doing five years from now?

(你能预料五年后你会做什么吗?)

A:As I have some administrative experience in my last job, I may use my organizational and planning skills in the future.

(我在上一个工作中积累了一些行政经验,我将来也许要运用我组织和计划上的经验和技巧。)

A:I hope to demonstrate my ability and talents in my field adequately.

(我希望能充分展示我在这个行业的能力和智慧。)

A:Perhaps, an opportunity at a management position would be exciting.

(也许有机会,我将会从事管理工作。)

如果不愿正面回答,也可以说:

It would be premature for me to predict this.

(现在对此问题的预测,尚嫌过早。)

甚至还可以打趣的说:

Hypothetically speaking, I might be able to do your current job as a director.(或 CEO 或 president)

((说不定,我也能做你现在主任的工作呢!)


 

Q: What range of pay-scale are you interested in?

(你喜欢那一种薪水层次标准?)

A: Money is important, but the responsibility that goes along with this job is what interests me the most.

(薪水固然重要,但这工作伴随而来的责任更吸引我。)

A: 假如你有家眷,可以说:

To be frank and open with you, I like this job, but I have a family to support.

(坦白地说,我喜欢这份工作,不过我必须要负担我的家庭。)


 

 

Other Tips (其它建议)

  • Know something about the organization you are applying to.

     (了解一些你申请工作单位的情况)

  • Dress properly. Don't shake hand with the interviewer until he/she extends his/her hand.

     (穿着要得体,人家伸手时才握手。)

  • Don't sit down until invited to do so by the interviewer.

     (人家未请,先別坐下。)

  • Make eye-contact with the interviewer during the interview.

     (面试时,眼睛要看着对方。)

  • Listen actively and stay calm.

     (注意听,保持冷静。)

  • If invited to a meal, be especially careful about your table manners.

     (被邀吃饭时,要特別注意餐桌礼节。)

  • Don't talk with your mouth full.

     (嘴里有食物,不可开口说话)

  • Don't make much noise while you eat.

     (吃东西不要出声音)

  • Don't blow your nose or use the toothpick at table.

     (不要拧鼻涕或用牙签剔牙)

  • Don't appear to be pushy or overly anxious to get a job.

     (不必过分表现急着要工作)

  • Be honest but not too modest.

     (要诚实,但不必太谦虚)

  • Don't put yourself down or cut yourself up.

     (不可妄自菲薄或自贬)

  • Try to avoid discussing politics or religion with your interviewer.

     (避免与面试人谈政治或宗教)


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

抱歉!评论已关闭.