现在的位置: 首页 > 综合 > 正文

情景对话:奥运与中国文化

2014年11月05日 ⁄ 综合 ⁄ 共 1114字 ⁄ 字号 评论关闭

学不好英语,不是你的错。因为学习内容太枯燥乏味! 为什么不试试《看电影学英语》?

举办2008年奥运会,是北京为奥林匹克文化贡献一份力量的机会。没有中国的参与,没有世界5分之一人口创造的文明,奥林匹克文化是不完整的。2008年,北京将圆你一个美好的梦。

Dialogue

A: Hi, Jim. How are you going?

A: 喂,Jim, 最近在忙什么呢?

B: I"m writing a book.

B: 我正在写一本书。

A: Really? What book?

A: 真的吗?什么书啊?

B: About Olympics and Chinese culture.

B: 关于奥运和中国文化。

A: Terrific! Talk aout it, OK?

A: 非常棒! 谈谈如何?

B: Yes. It"s well-known that Beijing will hold the 29th Olympic Games in 2008, and it"s a golden chance to prosper our culture. I want to introduce the common cultural sense of China to show our splendid culture through my book.

B: 可以,众所周知,北京将在2008年举办第29届奥运会,我想通过这本书介绍一些中国的文化常识,借此展示一下中国灿烂的文化。

A: Good idea! Anything else?

A: 好主意,其他的呢?

B: About the other.. oh, by introducing the common cultural sense, I want to make readers, especially foreign readers understand Chinese social value, life style and etc.

B: 关于其他...哦,对了,通过这些文化常识,我想让读者,特别是外国朋友明白中国人的社会价值观、生活方式等等。

A: Good, very good!

A: 好,真棒!

B: We try our best to make Chinese culture merge into the world"s cultural, economic and social development, to make it meet the need of the time.

B: 我们要尽力使中国的文化发展涌入世界文化、经济和社会发展潮流之中,使它更好地适应时代发展的需要。

A: Fantastic! I hope to become the first reader after you complete it. Wish you success!

A: 妙极了,我希望成为这本书的第一个读者,祝你成功!

B: Thank you very much!

B: 谢谢你的支持! 

抱歉!评论已关闭.