现在的位置: 首页 > 综合 > 正文

经典电影台词系列【2】——灵异第六感

2018年03月15日 ⁄ 综合 ⁄ 共 1223字 ⁄ 字号 评论关闭

Cole Sear: I see dead people.

科尔:我看见死人。

  Malcolm Crowe: In your dreams?

迈克:在你的梦里?

  [Cole shakes his head no]

【科尔摇头】

  Malcolm Crowe: While you're awake?

迈克:你醒着的时候?

  [Cole nods]

【科尔点头】

  Malcolm Crowe: Dead people like, in graves? In coffins?

迈克:像坟墓?棺材里的死人?

  Cole Sear: Walking around like regular people. They don't see each other. They only see what they want to see. They
don't know they're dead.

科尔:像正常人一样走来走去。他们互相看不见。他们只看得见他们想看到的。他们不知道他们死了。

  Malcolm Crowe: How often do you see them?

迈克:你多长时间看到他们一次?

  Cole Sear: All the time. They're everywhere.

科尔:随时随地。

  Cole Sear: They see only what they want to see.

科尔:他们只看得见他们想看到的。



  Cole Sear: She wanted me to tell you...

科尔:她想让我告诉你...

  Lynn Sear: Cole, please stop...

罗琳:科尔,请停下...

  Cole Sear: She wanted me to tell you she saw you dance. She said, when you were little, you and her had a fight, right
before your dance recital. You thought she didn't come see you dance. She did. She hid in the back so you wouldn't see. She said you were like an angel. She said you came to the place where they buried her. Asked her a question? She said the answer is... "Every
day." What did you ask?

科尔:她想让我告诉你她看了你的舞蹈。她说,当你很小的时候,你和她争执,就在你歌舞会的前夕。你认为她不会来看你的舞蹈了。她说,她藏在后面所以你没看见她。她说你像一个天使。她说你来到埋葬她的地方问了她一个问题。她说答案是...”每天“。你问了什么?

  Lynn Sear: Do... Do I make her proud?

罗琳:我...我让她感到骄傲吗?

  Cole Sear: She came a long way to visit me, didn't she?

科尔:她走了很长的路来看我,是吗?

  Malcolm Crowe: I guess she did.

罗琳:我想是的。

抱歉!评论已关闭.