现在的位置: 首页 > 综合 > 正文

【美日英语】面试精彩问答集锦

2011年04月03日 ⁄ 综合 ⁄ 共 2318字 ⁄ 字号 评论关闭

Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it.
Q: 你能在两分钟內自我推荐吗?大胆试试吧!
A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.
A:
依我的资格和经验,我觉得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。
Q: Give me a summary of your current job description.
Q:
对你目前的工作,能否做个概括的说明。
A: I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support.
A:
我干了五年的电脑程序员。具体地说,我做系统分析,解决问题以及软件供应方面的支持。
Q: Why did you leave your last job?
Q:
你为什么离职呢?
A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it.
A:
我希望能获得一份更好的工作,如果机会来临,我会抓住。
A: I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. / I feel there is no opportunity for advancement.
A:
我觉得目前的工作,已经达到顶峰,即沒有升迁机会。
Q: How do you rate yourself as a professional?
Q:
你如何评估自己是位专业人员呢?
A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent.
A:
凭借我良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的工作,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。
A: With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well.
A:
依我的教学经验,我相信能与学生相处的很好。
Q: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization?
Q:
你对目前/从前的工作单位有何贡献?
A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position.
A:
我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在这份工作上。
Q: What do you think you are worth to us?
Q:
你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?
A: I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future.
A:
我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。
Q: What make you think you would be a success in this position?
Q:
你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?
A: My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful.
A:
我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。
Q: Are you a multi-tasked individual?/Do you work well under stress or pressure?
Q:
你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗?/你能承受工作上的压力吗?
A: The trait is needed in my current (or previous) position and I know I can handle it well.
A:
这种特点就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。
Q: What is your strongest trait(s)?
Q:
你个性上最大的特点是什么?
A: Helpfulness and caring./Adaptability and sense of humor./Cheerfulness and friendliness.
A:
乐于助人和关心他人。/适应能力和幽默感。/乐观和友爱。
Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?
Q:
你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?
A: (pause a few seconds) They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends.
A:
(稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。)他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力,负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。
Q: What personality traits do you admire?
Q:
你欣赏哪种性格的人?
A: (I admire a person who is) honest, flexible and easy-going.
A:
诚实、不死板而且容易相处的人。
A: (I like) people who possess the "can do" spirit.
A:
实际行动的人

抱歉!评论已关闭.